Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 33

Well, I'm about 8 days behind in posting, so today, March 2nd, I'll be posting sporadically to catch up.  I'm sorry for getting so behind.  February was an awesome month, it was also a very busy, emotionally draining month.

Darling and I both celebrated our birthdays this months.  We are exactly 16 days apart.  Yes.  I am the old one.  I'll be doing his day on post... 38 because that would have the post on his birthday.

This is also our first full month with the puppies.  Whew.  That's intense.  I've learned so much from them.  I've wanted to pull my hair out so many times because of them.   I'm amazed at how big they are getting.  I honestly can't imagine my life without them.

So March.  It's gonna be a better month.


ihaventbeengoneverylong.jpg image by Didge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a smile. :)