Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 60

Pee, poo and puke! In one night! Oooooh my glee!  What bounds does my elation know!?  

It's about 6:20AM and I just finished cleaning everything up.  Since Brink is not feeling quite par, we're letting him curl up with "Dad" for a bit.   I'm way tired and should go back to bed, but, I needed a moment.  :p  The p(three) wasn't really as bad as it could have been.  Most was on Brink's towel and the number 2, literally in the case of this list, was as I rushed him out the door, so minimal damage.   Just keeping it real guys.

Can I be honest about something?  Heh.  Unless you have an assassin behind me, I guess, you don't really have a choice whether I am or not.     Here it is.  Drama and I have a love/hate relationship.   I'm the kind of person people will open up to.  I love that.  I love being in the know and knowing that you trust me.   What I hate is being the person in the middle of drama.   I'm pretty sure Proverbs is full of wisdom on this.  I really should look up some verses.   At the place of coffee, there is a lot of drama.  As one co-worker put it, there seems to be an unusual amount of discontentment and complaining.  No one person is to blame.  I love all of my co-workers, I think most have legitimate reasons for their feelings, I just wish we could all get along. I don't understand people.

It's not my boss either.  She's fantastic and not a spreader of any of this.  Heh, made it sound like a disease, "DRAMATITIS."  She's not a carrier.    Funny thing about my boss, in my interview, I used the word epic.  As I was waiting for the call back I was sure that killed me.  Here's how it went:  "Well, my last boss was pretty epic."  Smile.  "I'm not sure how well I'll do, but, I'll try to live up to the epicness of your last boss."   Needless to say, her name in my cell is "Epic."


*Yaaaawwwwwnnnnn*.... back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a smile. :)