Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 35

Mmmmhm.   With the puppies, waking up in the morning and trying to get going, is like waking up with a hangover.  I'm happy to say Topher didn't pee in her crate once last night.

Being home has been on my mind a lot lately.  It's totally not that I don't like working.  I just want to be home more.  I want to be able to create our sanctuary, and right now, that's hard to do.    I like being home when my Darling gets home.  I like already having dinner started.  I like that he can come in and rest instead of rushing to take the puppies out.  I just like home.


One really good thing!  Part of my rebellion manifested itself in terrible housekeeping.  Even last night, Darling said I was making a lot of improvement.  That's music to my ears.

And now, a quote from Big Bang Theory, "The Toast Derivation":

Zach: "...Is that like all thumbs are fingers but not all fingers are thumbs...?"
Sheldon: "..{short pause} Surprisingly, Yes."
Zach: " Now what exactly is toes?"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a smile. :)