Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 51

I'm having a desire spawning with or because of my desire to be home. 

 I am falling in love with cooking.  I still haven't been able to do a lot.  I'm definitely trying simple new forms of finding pleasure in my food.  It's part of a desire to find pleasure in much of my life.  I don't think this goes against my faith.  I'm enjoying as much of what God gives me here on this earth as I can.  I think the key is to make sure my utmost pleasure is in my Joy in Christ.  I don't have to get that tattoo'd.  My middle name is a reminder in itself. (My middle name is Joy.)

Back to cooking.   I've finished "French Women Don't Get Fat."  I can't wait to get my own copy to re-read over and over again.  The writer, Mireille Guiliano, has a cookbook out too that I am excited about getting as well.  I think I would like to get Julia Child's cookbook.  


I'm off to make baguettes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a smile. :)