Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 44

First day no sugar.

Ow.   Work will be interesting for the next month as one of my partners at work just quit smoking.    Therefore, I'm off sugar and she's off smokes and the world could get very ugly.  Oddly, neither of us are doing this for Lent.

The puppies got very used to me being home yesterday, I suppose, because today they are o.o.c. clingy.



I can't believe I'm showing you this.
This was... hmm, I'm 24... this was about 7 to 9 years ago.
My art is better now.  I promise!




For those of you who have never RPG'd (RPG'd??), O.O.C. stands for "Out Of Character".   I did go to the high end of geekdom by RPGing (Wow. Now it's getting awkward.) for a few years.  It was fabulous when it was good, and honestly, I miss it.  I miss the camaraderie of knowing this isn't something everyone is into but to those here, you can't be too into it.  You are part of a family and group.   I made some life friends there.  Here's a fun fact, one of my best friends, who was in my wedding, I met on my first RPG board.  The internet isn't a safe world by any means, but so far, I've met two best friends on there at least, one who was in my wedding, and one who I married.  :-)  I guess that means they both were in my wedding.










Bwahahahaha!  Brink just carried Topher's bowl to the porch, dropped it just past the door then looked out with this expression of "Take that world!  I dare someone to say something! I dare you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a smile. :)