Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 43

I've been watching "Super Size Me" today.  Gaaaagggggg.   I'm seriously thinking about going tomorrow to by lemons and then cutting sugar out of my diet completely.  The lemons are so I have something to flavor my water with.

 For one month.  I think I can make it one month.  

On a similar "remove junk" move, I think I will do a "turn off the tv" month.  The only time I will be allowing myself to watch is with Dearest.  He really does view watching a movie together as bonding time.   From most people, that's total crap but from him, an aspiring filmmaker, it's important.  The way I figure it, I'll get a lot more done, have less garbage in my mind... and I'm only missing four episodes.  I think I'll live.

Therefore I'm getting rid of sugar pollution and visual pollution.  Let's see how this goes.


drdeborahserani.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a smile. :)