Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 18

Why have I and hubby man been so exhausted of late?  The reason is two-fold actually.


Fold number one: "Brink"


This is Hubby Man's big boy.  



Fold number two: "Topher"


This is my baby girl.


They really are the sweetest pair.  They're going to be 6 weeks old Sunday.  They are German Shepherd Rottweilers.  

Brink is very much the "man."  Hubby and I are working with him a lot to show that we are the boss, and not Brink.  

Topher has the cutest tongue.  The tip of it always sticks out because her tongue is too big for her mouth. It's so stinkin' cute!

They've been waking me up between 5 and 6 AM.  Mom (me) says that's not gonna be what time she gets up and they go back to sleep til 7:30.  Needless to say, J and I have been looking at each other saying "sleepy time?" around 10... ish.   They been in our lives since last Saturday.  I've had all these grand ideas about how to announce them.  I wanted you guys here to hear it first.  Let's be real though, with these two, this is as flashy of an announcement as I am going to make.  
:-)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a smile. :)