Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 17

Today was a good day. I took care of stuff around the house, went on an errant (suppose to be useful but you forget an important element), came back home then went shopping. I cheated on Starbucks and got the oh-so requested "caramel mocha". Nasty. Blech. Gross.

Then I came home and hubby came home. We tackled the nights challenges as a team. Let me just say, I love that man. He is the Mac to my Cheese. I love his hugs. I love the way he comes up behind me, while I'm doing dishes, and kisses my neck. I love how we're yin and yang in moods, always flipping to the opposite of the other. I love his commitment to doing hard things now so stuff can be easier later. And I love how he's patiently waiting for me while I type this. I love him.

1 comment:

Give a smile. :)