I don't know. I think today has kinda been about little moments.
- Goofy moments of laughter with partners at work, both old and new
- My dad pumping $5 extra dollars of gas in my car.
- Sitting down with a gentleman at work talking about his blog and his time at war.
- A kind word from someone.
- Walking through Wal-Mart talking to my husband.
- Quiet moments of prayer in my car.
Moments like these fill our days. Now I'm pondering just how often I let them drift by, not really taking the time or effort, to count them up.
Make a list, or just think for a minute... what moments have you had today?