Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 92| Dwell

I was messing around with the ohsofabulous Evernote today, having realized how easy it made syncing my life to my computer.  During this messing, I made my first note on the computer. It simply poured out of me.  I thought I'd share.  This isn't a great theological debate.  It's simply a note to uplift.



Girl, you are wonderful.  Jesus made you and He loves you.  Yes, there will be hard times, this isn't a feel good lie.  The core of life though is that you are made to glorify God.  God would not put so much stock in what he says "is good" if it wasn't important.  He seemed to consider the work He did at the end of each day of creation finished if "it was good."

 He didn't say dwell on death, sadness and heartache.  He didn't say live each day in suffering and moaning.  He said it would happen, but not to dwell on it.

He said: "whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things."


Smile.
Be joyful.
Be thankful.
Be loving.
Be.

These are all of God.


*Phil. 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a smile. :)