Thursday, October 4, 2012

Under

I am not really sure what to say today.

Some have wisely informed me to not try to heal too fast.  Don't push it.  Oddly enough, that was exactly what was on my mind.  A feeling of am I truly being genuine in this?
 I'm not going to try to slow healing either, but, I never want to present false strength.  That would simply be prideful.

This really does hurt.  Tonight, my heart feels so empty with the loss of my sweethearts.  I long for a daughter.  I know there is a chance Somewhere and I will have children later.

I don't understand it all. Some moments I don't understand it at all.

Tonight hurts.

2 comments:

  1. Hugs to you, sweet girl! Call me anytime you want me to come over or just chat. Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You WILL have children someday! A dear friend of mine had 5 miscarriages, one of which was twins. She now has a beautiful, healthy 18 month old little boy, and wouldn't have it any other way. It will happen. Love you!
    Ashley Helton Torres

    ReplyDelete

Give a smile. :)