Tuesday, May 31, 2011

76 | Deadline

"I didn't give Julie Powell permission to read my diary.  What was she doing in there?" ~ My mind 5 minutes ago.

  I mean really.  This is straight from conversations Somewhere and I have had:


"But I'll probably need a deadline."
"Why?"
"Because otherwise it'll be like everything else I do. 'Cause let's face it, I never finish anything."

"Hey."
"Well, it's true.  You know why I think it is?  ADD."
"You have ADD?"
 
"Yes. That's why I'm so bad at housework."

  
                                                                 "Oh, is that it?"

  
"I'm just saying, a deadline would be good."
"So a deadline. 
'I love deadlines. I love the sound they make
as they go whooshing past.'
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy."
"I mean it."


~Julie and Julia

Creepy familiar.  I felt it appropriate to share this, on here, my 365 blog.   

 -_-


1 comment:

Give a smile. :)