Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 72 | Lush.

So the other day, the day of the infamous Blogger let down, I get on to blog about how I've hit such a blogging slump.  It wasn't really forgetfulness or even laziness that has kept me off here lately, it's just a complete lack of desire or inspiration.  I said I'd be honest, didn't I? I found it very ironic, therefore, that the day I work up the desire to blog, Blogger is down. Ah, of such is life.

Speaking of life, life has been going quite well.  I've been a stay-at-home wife now for... almost two months.   I love it.  I've spent a lot of time doing my house up right (not that it's done now).  I taught an art class at the local co-op for a couple of weeks.  I actually miss that.  I'm really hoping they will let me do it again next year.   I've gone away a few times, gone on a retreat, gone in the ocean.  I'm realizing that cleaning up the yard after two dogs that are large now and only getting larger, is going to make me jealous of the people who clean elephant cages.  Oh! And I've been cooking... a lot.  Haven't gained weight or gotten pregnant yet... both things I think most people assumed would happen.

I'm really looking at home based options for income.  I've also been asking God for wisdom on my love of make up.  That may sound stupid, but I'm so in love with make up and I'm asking God if He has plans for that.

That said, because keeping up with one blog isn't enough, I'm going to be starting up a make up blog and Youtube channel soon.  You can be looking forward to me exploring colors, letting you in on make up contests and, tadah! showing you some snazzy stuff for under $10.   It'll be... interesting.  I'll keep you posted on that.

I hope you are all doing well!  Leave me a comment... tell me you love me and you missed me.  No.  Not really.  But it's true from me to you.

Here, in honor of my soon blog, is a contest opening up right now.  This one has the Urban Decay Naked Palette.  Honeys, this thing is so hard to find right now!!

Check it out on I'm Your Lush

Tahtah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a smile. :)