Monday, February 6, 2012

Yellow Eyes

Here's the post for yesterday's nail polish design!! Yippiieee! And the world rejoices!


Rimmel "Delicously Dark" (its actually purply)
Milani "Good Morning Sunshine"
L.A. Girls Crackle "


Wait...


You didn't care?

BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette
White, Gold, Yellow and Purple.
Jordana Black Eye Marker
Almay Hypoallergenic Dial-A-Lash in Black.



Too bad.


Please ignore the bad quality.  I didn't realize that the front camera of the iPhone was a poor quality than the back. Weird.

It was definitely a wilder look than I normally wear.  I know, I know, for me what is tame is still pretty wild for most people.  I was surprised that I actually liked the yellow on my eyes though.   Also, this isn't necessarily what I meant by looking for my wildness.


















On that note, this woman, Zoe Keating, definitely understands the wildness for which I am longing.



I love her focus, passion and style.  This is the sort of thing that makes my heart sing.   Maybe one day I can be this raw and full of beauty.   Perhaps I already am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a smile. :)