Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 67 | "Urban Decay"

I don't know how many of you know this, but I'm literally obsessed with make up.  I've never allowed myself to get sucked into the world of glamour magazines and such, but I adore make up.  If I could make money just teaching people make up... holy cow.  I would so love that.  I know there are more important things in life than make up.  There are so many things so much more eternal.  I also know that having a sparkly eyeshadow, or hair you feel beautiful about, or that t-shirt that fits just right can have a totally altering effect on your day.

Yes, listening to worship or read your Bible first.  That's gonna give you the best glow.  Do not feel badly though spending a little time to look lovely.  It will totally change your outlook. *Says I, the makeupless, baggy jeans and tshirt, damp haired mess I am. :P*

I was browsing Urban Decay just a minute ago... bad idea.  I was looking for the things that would be the best for an idea I have on make up tutorials.  The new Book of Shadows III made me drool. The colors are fan-freaking-tastic!  Of course, seeing as I'm out, I need to get a new Big Fatty Mascara soon... oh time and money... you fiends.

If I were to do videos of the little tips I've picked up in life, would any of you watch it?

1 comment:

Give a smile. :)