Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It really only feels like a couple of days ago that I last was here.  Strange.

Life has been moving and changing and becoming different and yet the same.   I'm excited to leave for Thanksgiving weekend with my Dad's family.  'Twill be an adventure.  Many of them haven't even gotten to meet Somewhere, or if they have, it was only briefly here and there.  I particularly can't wait for him to meet Granddaddy.  They are both such engineers, thinkers and magicians that I predict they will get along swimmingly.

I don't think I have a post of deep contemplation on in me today.

Here's a link to a great post I just read by a friend though.  My Shady Grove


(Mavis Beacon, I just realized how thankful I am that you taught me to type well.  I just thought I'd throw that out there.)

Anywho, I love you all and I hope you have a great holiday weekend to all of my US readers.

Peace and hope,
cj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a smile. :)