I have a whole lot on my mind today but not much of it is blog worthy. Instead I'm going to do a cute little survey thing I saw on Caitlin's blog To Make Love Stay.
Also, I get the word "meme" but at the same time it always makes me go "Wait, what?"
1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
My family has called me "Goose" as long as I can remember. It stood for Goosey Loosey Matoosey. Even in nicknames, my parents are excessive. I say this because they kindly gave me a name four names long that equals 23 letters.
2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I sing in the bathroom whenever I'm all done. I don't know why.
3. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
I adore singing "Feelin' Good" by Nina Simone.
4. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
People who preach one thing and then do the other.
Other than that, leaving the spray nozzle in the sink. Don't do that. That's gross.
5. What's one of your nervous habits?
I chew my lip or start rapidly picking at my nails, in a cleaning them way.
6. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I sleep on the left.
7. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
Beasley. He was a fantastic french teddy bear that I took everywhere.
8. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?
Hmm. Always? I like to switch it up. Normally it will either be an iced doppio espresso with cream or some version of chai. I love chai. I love it iced, hot, dirty or in a frappuccino. Ooo and with soy.
9. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
Throw away old make up. I actually did do this a little while ago, but I hate throwing away make up because it gets expensive buying new. It's necessary for you though to purge at least once a year (I mean that's a big stretch for some things.) Every three to six months is better.
10. Which way do you face in the shower?
I turn around? I tend to face the water. I also like to sit in the shower floor and just let really hot water pour over my head. It's my thinking spot.
11. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
I can wrap my big toe over the next toe. It looks really weird because I have crazy long toes.
12. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Mac n Cheese... I love it. Strange for a comfort food I guess but I love chicken in wing form.
13. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
"I'm just sayin'."
14. Time to sleep - what are you wearing?
Heh. Shorts and a shirt generally. Sometimes I mix it up. You know, a shirt and shorts. Just kidding.