Tuesday, October 18, 2011

How cool is that...

Today was art class.

Have I ever mentioned just how much I love art class? I teach at a local co-op for homeschoolers.  I'm the art teacher. :) It suits me.  Once a week, one hour.  I can do that.

 They are between 3rd-5th grade with one 2nd grader and one 6th.   I love them.  I have... 14 youngsters.  They surprise me every week with their creativity.  I really enjoy being in a positive position where if some students don't completely blow you away in some area, it's totally fine, because I know they will be phenomenal in another medium/style.  I don't have to limit them at all.

Its wonderful.

Can you imagine what life would be like if that was your approach to everything?

:) *le sigh*

I also have so been enjoying the fellowship with all the moms.  Many have been married longer than I.   I think I'm one of the few childless teachers.

It's so wonderful to be surrounded by Christian woman who are so much wiser than I.

Well I'll be back tomorrow.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a smile. :)